Note: Concepts contained in this whitepaper are subject to change.
The game supports two types of boosters: one for pack openings, and the other is used during gameplay.
Pack boosters improve the chance of certain pulls from the packs.
- A Gold Booster: This is called a Scout Pass in GLG and increases the possibility of pulling a gold foil card.
Player boosters can be used during matches to improve the condition of the players. (Please note that player boosters can only be applied before the match)
- Energy drink: Increases player’s Stamina.
- Health drink: Increases player’s Health.
- Morale drink: Increases player’s Morale.
- Speed drink: Increases player’s chance to be in the hand.
Other types of boosters will be explored for future releases.